Thursday, July 2, 2020

A change in technology and direction

At one point I was very focused on eCommerce development and the IBM WebSphere Commerce platform.  Over the last few years, my focus and direction have taken a turn toward more Open Source solutions and technology.  I am now deep into projects related to cloud-native architecture and development as well as DevOps.  The landscape of late has been drastically ever-changing so I am now doing all I can to remain in touch and informed with what is happening around us in the world of software development as software continues to "eat" the world.

There has been a lot of focus on Kubernetes, Service Meshes, Continuous Delivery, and the big clouds, Google Cloud Platform, Azure, and AWS.  In addition to Agile and DevOps practices.  This will be resulting in a change for my posts going forward to more general development practices and new technology.   

No comments:

Post a Comment